Frankincense essential oil, I call him Frank, is probably one of the most popular essential oils along with eucalyptus and peppermint. It’s also the BEST essential oil out there. That’s why I chose to do my first weekly blog on our Simply Aroma essential oils on Mr. Frank himself.
Simply Aroma’s oils are all simply pure, a promise to provide customers with the very best quality and testing of our essential oils. All our oils are certified 100% pure therapeutic grade. Our oils DO NOT contain fillers or artificial ingredients that could hamper their performance. Our Frankincense, Boswellia carteri, is steam distilled.
Frank is more valuable than gold itself and can be used for a variety of issues including respiratory issues, skin diseases, and the immune system. Some call it the baby Jesus oil. Yes it’s been around that long, and back then there was no 24 hour Walmart to get cold medicine or emergency room for you rash. It can be used aromatically, topically, or internally.
Benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil:
- Helps strengthen the immune system by taking internally.
- Lessens the appearances of stretch marks and scars when applied topically.
- Relieves depression, sadness, and anxiety when diffused
- Anti-aging benefits when applied to skin with lavender and coconut oil morning and night.
- Boosts general cell health in the body.
- It also awakens insight and makes you more introspective.
There are even studies starting in 2010 that Frankincense essential oil can prevent and help fight cancer. These are studies, but if regular use for all these other things might, just might prevent cancer then Mr. Frank is tops in my book. So why wouldn’t you use it for all your needs. It has a warm spicy scent and makes a great fragrance on a winter’s night. I personally used Mr. Frank on my husband 2 nights ago and twice a day since for an earache and today he tells me he is all healed. This stuff is for real people!
Uses for Frankincense Essential Oil:
- Apply to hands to lessen inflammation.
- Apply to the bottom of feet, or diffuse to relax and stabilize mood swings.
- Apply on neck and throat to soothe irritation and coughing.
- Massage into sore joints to ease pain and discomfort.
- Add 1 drop to facial cleanser to promote clear skin and decrease acne.
- Use during menstrual cycle to alleviate signs of PMS.
- Effective when used as an antiseptic.
- Lowers blood pressure when taken internally.
- Improves digestion when taken internally.
- All natural alternative to diuretics.
- Removes sunspots when applied to them over time.
- Can remove cysts and warts from skin.
Directions for using Frankincense Essential Oil:
- Diffusion – add 3-4 drops in your diffuser. Add more in desired.
- Internal Application – Dilute a drop in 4oz of a preferred liquid.
- External Application – Apply a drop or two to the affected area. Sensitivity can be overcome by mixing it with fractionated coconut oil.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes
- Consult your doctor first if pregnant.
Frankincense essential oil is one of the more expensive oils. It’s liquid gold remember, and rightfully so since it does so much for you. Simply Aroma’s price is $59 for a 10mL bottle. Not so bad considering I know competitors who sell it for more. Still want it cheaper? Remember you can get this and any of Simply Aroma’s oils cheaper buy becoming a consultant, even if it is for personal use. Click here for Simply Aroma’s product sheet for Frankincense essential oil.
That’s it for the first edition of our Saturday weekly oil talks where I cover a new Simply Aroma oil or blend each week. Have question…just ask. I am always here. Text or call me 281-639-5464 Visit my website to order www.P3Aromatherapy.com Facebook for my P3Aromatherapy Company